Cat & Dog Grooming Salon & Spa
New Mexican Kennels in Albuquerque, NM not only provides superior lodging care we also offer a wide array of dog grooming services. Our state of the art equipment and skilled pet grooming professionals will make your dog look its very best while taking special care to put them at ease during their pet spa service. Our pet groomers are professional, trained, and experienced. We want to make your car or dog look their very best, so give us a call today for the best grooming in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Grooming services can be scheduled with a lodging or daycare reservation or by daily appointment. Prices vary depending on breed, size and coat type. Please call (505) 344-0158 for a quote and salon reservation.
Grooming & Spa Services
Choose from many grooming and spa options including the following:
- Bath, brush out, ear cleaning and nail trim package
- Haircut to your specifications
- Healthy Skin & Coat Treatment
- Scented Shampoos & Spritzers
- De-Shed Treatment
- Nail Trims
- Blueberry Facial
- And more!
Documented proof of required vaccines is necessary prior to services. See our Policies page for further details.
New Mexican Kennels Grooming Salon & Spa is pleased to offer a Puppy Starter Package for $25.00.
To help your pup get started with a grooming routine we have developed a Puppy Starter Package for pups 12 – 16 weeks of age that includes:
- Gentle bath
- Brush out
- Nail trim
- Ears cleaned
- Anal glands cleaned
- PLUS, a Tote Bag to hold your pups toys and food when traveling or lodging with us, a bag of puppy biscuits, and a Frequent Grooming Card.
All puppies must have age appropriate vaccines.
The Health Benefits of Pet Grooming
Pet grooming most commonly entails brushing and bathing your dog to make their coat look shiny and smell fresh. Along with an enhanced appearance, our grooming services also:
- Remove built-up dirt and hair where parasites, mites and bacteria thrive, and that reduces the risk of skin infections
- Clear and/or prevent flea and tick infestations
When pet grooming includes regular nail trims, you also prevent painful ingrown or overgrown nails that can make walking difficult.
The health of your pet is important to us, so while your pet is being groomed, we ensure they are well cared for by:
- Providing access to water at all times
- Exercising them multiple times during the grooming session
- Keeping them separate from other animals and secure until you pick up your pet.
The Benefits of Professional Pet Grooming for You
Regular pet grooming removes dirt, hair and pests from your pet’s coat, and that means:
- Less shedding
- Fewer allergens
In other words, regular pet grooming means a cleaner and healthier home environment for you, too!
Request a Grooming Appointment
We take special pride in our experienced staff, who demonstrate their love and passion for animals in all that they do!