Your cat’s comfort and safety is our priority. Each of our feline guests receives their own kitty condo where they can relax and bask in the glow of attention from our experienced and caring staff. Our cattery is located separate from our canine lodging area so feline guests enjoy a quiet, peaceful environment. To please their sophisticated palette, they receive the finest, all-natural food from a variety of cat food brands available in Pawticulars, our pet supply store.
Our staff of professionals is highly trained and dedicated to your cat’s care, including our owners who live on the property and oversee the facility on a 24-hour basis.
We use only non-toxic, environmentally friendly supplies to clean and sanitize our cat condos and the entire facility
Our feline accommodations include all the services you would expect from a fine hotel including:
- Temperature controlled cattery - heated and cooled based on the season
- All natural, dust-free, clay-free, odor-free litter
- Resting benches
- Two to three Individually catered meals with your choice of super-premium foods
- Plush, hypoallergenic fleece bedding
- Twice daily litter box cleaning
- Daily housekeeping of cattery rooms using non-toxic, environmentally friendly products to clean and sanitize
- 24-hour-a-day access to fresh, clean water
- Late night bedtime checks and a goodnight snack
Feline Lodging Rates
- Single Cat - $17.00 per night
- Two Cats/Shared Condo - $32.00 per night
While the owner’s away, the cat must play. Be sure to visit our Feline Activities page for all the fun options available for your cat to enjoy.
How am I charged for boarding?
The rates at New Mexican Kennel work just like a hotel. You are always charged for the day that you bring your pet in, regardless of the time of day. On the day of pick-up, if you arrive by 12:00 pm, you will not be charged for lodging that day. However, you are charged for a full day’s lodging on Sunday since we are open from 3:00 – 6:00 pm. Or, you may pick your pet up on Monday by 12:00 pm at no extra charge. If your pet is in grooming on the day of departure, you will incur the grooming charges for that day, not an additional day of boarding.
Request a Reservation.
We take special pride in our experienced staff. As they go about their respective daily duties, they demonstrate their love and passion for animals in all that they do!